Global Business & Markets 2015:
Hub for Global Networking
The “Global Business & Markets” showcase at HANNOVER MESSE represents a unique platform for supporting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in their business activities abroad. Elżbieta Bieńkowska, the new EU Commissioner for the Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, will kick off a series of conferences directed at global growth markets for industry. Along with the Investment Lounge in Hall 6, the exhibition part of the event features industrial locations from around the world, including partners of exporting SMEs such as the German chambers of commerce from around 40 different nations.
A high-caliber opening event devoted to the keynote theme for HANNOVER MESSE – Industry 4.0 – will take place at the beginning of the event on Monday, 13 April. Elżbieta Bieńkowska will speak on the industrial policy goals of the EU. The initiator of the event is Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI), a federal trade promotion agency. Featuring an exciting discussion on the export opportunities spawned by the fourth industrial revolution in combination with smart services, GTAI will bring together international representatives from the from the “old” and “new” economy.
Read the whole profile og Global Business & Markets here.
Boosting Competitiveness of European
European Commissioner for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs Elżbieta Bieńkowska on new EU programmes and incentives to support the sustainable success of European businesses:
“We aim to accelerate change in European industry, ensuring that the technologies
to power tomorrow’s manufacturing are taken up and developed in Europe”.
Read the whole interview with Elżbieta Bieńkowska here.
Find the highlights of Global Business & Markets on hannovermesse.de
or download the detailed program with speaker information here
The Danube Region: Markets, Resources, Partners
The European Union has developed an economic growth strategy for the Danube region, which offers SMEs new perspectives for international cooperation and business development. HANNOVER MESSE is the place, where hundreds of companies from this region showcase their contribution to industrial supply chains and to European competitiveness. The networking event in Global Business Markets Hall 6 will focus on opportunities of cross-border cooperations in research, manufacturing and marketing in the Danube region. Experts will discuss recent business developments, cluster activities and funding opportunities.16 April 2015, 12.00 – 13.00
Hall 6, Stand H51, Business Forum 2
- Maria Doz, Ministerium für Finanzen und Wirtschaft Baden-Württemberg: the EU Danube Region Strategy – Opportunities for SMEs
- Jürgen Raizner, Steinbeis Danube-Center: Technologiekooperationen im Donauraum planen und erfolgreich managen | Technology cooperation in the Danube Region. Planning and succesfull managing
- Karl Schick, IHK Ulm: Chancen für KMU – Erfahrungen bei der Vorbereitung und beim Aufbau von Geschäftsbeziehungen in den Donauraum | Chances for SMEs – Experience in planning and establishing business relations in the Danube Region
- Nils Blunck, InterGest Hungaria Kft.: Ansiedlungsstaregien für den Donauraum | Strategies for establishing business in the Danube Region
- Hans Gäng, local global GmbH: danubiz.eu: Ideas flowing, business growing: Marketing-Kooperationen für Unternehmen und Cluster | Ideas flowing, business growing: Marketing cooperation for enterprises and clusters
- Q&A Runde mit Unternehmen und Repräsentanten der Auslandshandelskammern aus der Donauregion | Q&A Session with enterprises and representatives from Chambers of Commerce from the Danube Region
Selling to Germany – Selling to Europe
Thursday, 16 April 2015
9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Hall 6, Business Forum 2, Stand H51
Distribution through your own sales subsidary with small investments! A subsidiary in Germany or Europe is the fastest way to success in sales. This way allows, compared to traditional direct export, many advantages – in particular if costs can be minimized. The event of the international trust company – InterGest focuses primarily on foreign exhibitors at the HANNOVER MESSE. It highlights the successful conditions of a possible expansion to Germany or Europe.
Hannover Messe Global Business Magazine 2015
“We consider HANNOVER MESSE as a global business platform giving us the opportunity to showcase our policies and initiatives to transform the Indian economy. I am pleased to inform you that with our efforts of last nine months, the Indian economy has returned to a high growth trajectory.”
Prime Minister of India
Previous editions of Hannover Messe Global Business Magazine you will find here.
Blog Hannover Messe 2015
For more stories and highlights visit our Hannover Messe Blog.