In the upcoming months local global is going to present “THE DANUBE REGION BUSINESS ATLAS”, which aims to become a guide for companies planning to cooperate with companies from the Danube region.
- An innovative access to a European core business region
- The European Strategy for the Danube Region: Vision and results
- Analysis and business reports from 14 countries: Sector by sector
- Regional Business Maps: Sectors, R&D, education
- Cluster & company Profiles
- Interviews with regional entrepreneurs and politicians like EU-Commissioner Corina Cretu
Read the interviews from the Danube Region Business Atlas: